Autumate TradingView Indicator
Before reading this article, ensure you have your toggle box on the top right to "investor" to reduce confusion, as shown below.
Also, make sure you have a favorited indicator that you want to trade. Steps on how to add indicators to your Chart + you can follow this help article by TradingView
- Log in to the Crypto Arsenal webpage and click on the "♞" on the left-hand side of the page. This will take you to the strategy page.
- You will click on the New Strategy button on this page, and TradingView should already be selected. Just click on the Create button, and a new box will open up that looks like this:
- Keep the Crypto Arsenal page open and go to your TradingView Chart + page: Home > Product > Chart +.
- Click on the indicators button on the top menu bar. Here you will find your favorite indicators published by the TradingView Community. We will show you how to create an alert using an RSI Strategy for this example.
Click on the Alert button on the top menu bar. Trigger the alert when RSI is above 70. Fill Webhook URL with
https://api.crypto-arsenal.io/trading-signal/webhook.Tell Crypto Arsenal to sell via the Sell All webhook message. Repeat the same steps for Buy All.
- You will now go back to the Crypto Arsenal page and head to Record and launch a Simulation to test-drive before launching your bot for live trade.
- Once the TradingView alert triggers, you can see the buy entry on the chart along with stats and logs on the side
If you want custom action or logic...
- You can customize with Python in the Editor by updating the
def on_tradingview_signal(self, signal, candles):callback
If you have a strategy...
Or this article for API Trading https://help.crypto-arsenal.io/en/articles/6510420-api-trading